In view of the prevailing Covid-19 pandemic, the library of our Institute is going to begin operation partially from 02 November 2020, as per the following time-schedule:
General Section : 10.00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. & 2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
[The library will remain closed from 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.]
Junior & Children’s Section : 3.00 p.m. – 5.00 p.m.
(Guardians are requested NOT to bring children. Books may be issued to mother/father/authorized guardian of a member).
Please note, the library is open only for ISSUE / RETURN of books. All other facilities, INCLUDING READING ROOM are suspended until further notice.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR MEMBERS:
• Please DO NOT bring anything other than the library-books inside the library. Our services for keeping personal belongings of members will remain suspended in view of the prevailing epidemic, until further notice.
• Please sanitize your hands immediately after entering the institute AND ALSO AT THE LIBRARY GATE.
• Please swipe your BAR-CODED MEMBERSHIP CARD with your own hands under the bar-code scanner, at the entry point of our library.
• Please use the ‘UV DISINFECTION BOX’ to disinfect each and every book, library membership card and book tickets before returning at our issue / return counter.
• Use of a proper mask, covering nose and mouth, is mandatory for every member for the whole duration inside the library.